Vilnius Court of Commercial Arbitration (VCCA) invites you to join the Vilnius Arbitration Day 2022 where we will convene top international arbitration experts to discuss the sanctions and other contemporary challenges in international arbitration!
Questions that will be raised during the conference:
• What international public law issues should be taken into account resolving state-investor disputes involving sanctions or other state intervention measures?
• What important practical implications on costs, length and other procedural issues should be considered in sanctions related investment and commercial arbitration cases administered by arbitration institution?
• How to address national security issues in international arbitration
• What are procedural implications of sanction’s framework at various arbitral seats?
• What is the effect of sanctions on arbitrability of disputes and enforcement of arbitral awards?
• If previous and current blocking statutes (counter sanction laws) serve their purpose?
Use this opportunity to be updated by renowned experts, to exchange ideas and meet other arbitration professionals.
For more details about the event please visit: https://www.arbitrazas.lt/ArbitrationDay.htm
Venue: Vilnius, 16 September 2022, the National Gallery of Art, Konstitucijos av. 22 Vilnius, Lithuania.
We warmly welcome you to participate in this event!!