UPD. The event was canceled due to massive missile strikes on Ukraine. Stay safe. The event will be held under more favorable circumstances. The date and time will be announced later.
On the occasion of the Lawyer’s Day and the Opening of the Legal Year 2022, the Ukrainian Bar Association invites lawyers to participate in the event, which will take place on October 10, 2022 (Monday) from 16:00 to 17:30 Kyiv time online (via zoom platform).
The language of the event: Ukrainian / English (with simultaneous interpretation)
- Opening of the Legal Year 2022
- Keynote speech on the role of the legal profession in strengthening the rule of law and protecting human rights. Ambassador (Ret.) Hans Corell, former UN Under-Secretary-General for Legal Affairs.
- A discussion about the role of a lawyer in the post-war world:
- Anna Babych, UBA Board member, AEQUO, executive partner
- Anna Ogrenchuk, UBA President, LCF Law Group, managing partner
- Andrii Romanchuk, UBA Vice-President, MORIS, managing partner
- Mykola Stetsenko, UBA Board member, AVELLUM, managing partner
- Awarding the UBA appreciation “For Honor and Professional Dignity”
If you have questions for the speakers, leave them in the registration form. You will be able to hear the answers during the event.
Participation in the event is free, subject to prior registration.
If you wish, you can make a charitable contribution and support the activities of the Ukrainian Bar Association.
For additional information about the event, contact: +380 (96) 742-71-07, e-mail: email@example.com. Contact person – Kateryna Pyshchyk.