Youth has always been and always is the driver of many processes. With fresh ideas and non-standard approaches, the young generation manages to reach the highest peaks and change history.
The development of talented and persistent students of law faculties, as well as assistance in the self-realization of young specialists, is one of the priority areas of the UBA activity.
Thus, the Ukrainian Bar Association joined the European Association of Young Lawyers and is reviving the active work of the Forum of Young Lawyers. The winners of the UBA Best Young Lawyer Award – 2021 will implement initiatives and contribute to building a successful career for lawyers:
- Mykyta Zhukov, executive, ZHUKOV LEGAL FAMILY OFFICE, co-founder of the Legal Design project, Chairman of the UBA Committee on Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, and Human Rights.
- Dmytro Melnyk, associate, Arzinger law firm.
- Mykhailo Protsailo, junior associate, LCF Law Group.
- Vladyslav Shtager, associate, BetterMe.
Having united efforts, experience, and ideas, the team of coordinators will work on searching for new opportunities for the young generation and achieving the goals of the Forum, in particular:
- conducting events dedicated to professional and personal development;
- assistance in finding a balance between professional activity and personal life;
- creation of conditions for young lawyers to communicate with senior colleagues;
- informing about internships, studies abroad (LL.M, PhD programs), and other programs of professional guidance and personal development;
- ensuring the participation of young lawyers in the development of the Ukrainian Bar Association.
You are welcome to join the activities of the Forum! The first event is coming soon, so stay tuned.
For additional information, contact the UBA Secretariat: +38 (063) 792-30-99 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram) or write to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact person – Tetyana Osaulenko.