While people are dying in Ukraine and part of the population is left homeless, Ukrainian lawyers, judges, and attorneys have taken up arms to defend their homeland and Europe.
In the framework of the special project “Lawyers of the Putin regime”, we will tell what Russian lawyers say about the war and how they support the criminal actions of the Russian government.
Volodin Vyacheslav Viktorovich, who is the Chairman of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation and an honored lawyer of Russia in his public statements notes:
- “If only [we] had not launched a special peacekeeping operation, all this would have led to tragic consequences. For everyone.”
- “The President of [Ukraine] makes all decisions under the dictation of Washington. He does not think about his citizens. He actually surrendered the country to NATO and made it a springboard. NATO, in violation of all agreements, began to move closer to our borders.”
- “Tens of thousands of soldiers who for eight years exterminated the people living in these two republics [DPR/LPR]. And now the refugees are coming, we start talking to them, the kids ask the question: what is a theater and what is a circus? They have been in the basements around the clock for all these eight years. But at the same time, the world community is deaf and dumb.”
- “If the operation had not started, a NATO operation would have started literally the next day, but only at the hands of the banderas, the neo-Nazis of Ukraine. We made it in time, which means we saved hundreds of thousands of lives.”
- “Biden has made it clear that they are now imposing sanctions on the Russian Federation, the only alternative to which is World War III. Just think about it! That is, Ukraine was chosen as a springboard for the fight against the Russian Federation.”
- “They [the Kiev authorities] are not independent, all orders are given by Washington and Brussels. The special operation does not threaten civilians. We are one people. Think of our common history. We have common victories. One culture, one faith.”
- “A special peacekeeping operation has been going on for four days. We all understand that it is the only way to defend the world, stop the genocide of the Russian people, prevent massacres and full-scale war, ensure the security of our country in the future.”
- “The United States, expanding NATO to the east, crossed out the agreements and treaties of previous years. All our fears were confirmed after Zelensky’s statements about his desire to have nuclear capabilities. It was Washington that created a situation in which the world would inevitably resolve a major war. This cannot be allowed. Given that Washington and Brussels have rejected Russia’s proposals on global security, and Kiev has been refusing to implement the Minsk agreements for eight years, the demilitarization of Ukraine is the only way left. A way to prevent war in Europe. The only way to stop the massacre and humanitarian catastrophe.”
According to Mr. Volodin, Russia’s “special operation” saved hundreds of thousands of lives. As of March 26, 2022, 136 children have already died and 199 more are injured in Ukraine. And it’s just children. The number of dead adults is many times greater…
In the last 24 hours alone, SES units have made 392 trips to eliminate the consequences of shelling by Russian troops of settlements and civilian infrastructure, according to the official SES Telegram channel.