The Ukrainian Bar Association started charitable activities to help Ukrainian lawyers – members of the UBA who suffered from the war.
Support the UBA by becoming an Honorary Patron. By paying a charitable contribution, you help Ukrainian lawyers affected by the war. Your contribution will go directly to help victims of hostilities in Mariupol, Kharkiv, Kherson, and other cities. These are dozens of lawyers who were injured, lost their homes, and were left alone with grief. These are our colleagues who, due to hostilities, are unable to support themselves. The UBA also wants to support the families of lawyers who lost their children, parents, and loved ones as a result of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation.
We invited reputable Ukrainian lawyers to form the Supervisory Committee, and also introduced a transparent procedure for the distribution of funds.
What we offer as a sign of gratitude:
- Status of the UBA Honorary Patron (Certificate);
- regular updates in English on UBA activities and documents (statements, news, events, etc.);
- access to information on Ukrainian lawyers, an opportunity to find partners in Ukraine;
- publication of information about an Honorary Patron on the UBA resources;
- regular reports on the funds used.
To become an Honorary Patron, please make an annual contribution of EUR300 or more.
How to join:
By joint efforts, we are approaching our Victory!