European Young Bar Association (EYBA) invites you to this interesting webinar. The event is organized by the EYBA Committee for Eastern Regional Cooperation with the participation of speakers from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine.
The speakers will discuss their national experience with crypto assets, and also exchange their opinion on perspectives of cryptocurrency issues in the profession of lawyer.
- Ethical aspects of using cryptocurrency;
- National experience in the regulation of crypto assets;
- Crypto assets search & freezing;
- Sanctions policy on crypto assets.
- Vladimir Palamarciuc, PhD, lawyer, President of the EYBA;
- Mikayel Danielyan, lawyer, Armenia;
- Salome Bejashvili, Chairperson of the Commercial Law Committee at the Georgian Bar;
- Sergiy Smirnov, Ukrainian Bar Association, partner of the Sayenko Kharenko
Moderator: Edvinas Meskys, PhD, Lithuanian Young Lawyers Association.
If you are an EYBA member, you will receive a link for connecting by email.
If you are not an EYBA member, you will need to register by this link: https://lnkd.in/eqdUjuwS
Non-members of EYBA will receive the link to ZOOM in their emails.
- Date: 10.11.2022
- Time: 15:00 EEST; 14:00 CEST
- Language of the event: English
- Format: ZOOM conference
For any additional information, please contact us at: email@example.com